Planning & Zoning
Randolph County Planning and Zoning Board was created to promote orderly distribution of land development while preserving the natural resources and beauty of unincorporated Randolph County.
Randolph County Planning and Zoning is responsible for Official Zoning District Maps, Zoning Compliance Certificates, Subdivision Review, Physical Addresses, Flood Plain Maps, Conditional Use and Variance and Rezoning Requests.
Department functions include:
- Comprehensive Planning
- Zoning and Variance Case Administration
- Interpretation, Enforcement and Amendments of Zoning Ordinance, Overlay District Regulations
- Permitting of Signage and Advertising
- Review and Approval of Land Subdivision Plats
- Permitting and inspecting all phases of residential and commercial construction including new construction, additions, and accessory structures
- Issuing Business Licenses for RandolphCounty